VAM STUDIOS’ ADULT DANCE PROGRAM
The VAM Studios’ Adult Dance Program is an open dance program that offers classes in tap, ballet, jazz, hip hop, musical theater, conditioning, and more! All adult classes are “open” which means that you can come to any class you want to, at any time that works for you. You can start at any time during the semester and come as your schedule permits. The VAM adult dance community is truly special with amazing people who are committed to challenging themselves and having a great time while doing it!. We are inspired daily as we participate in the lives of our adult students who prove that it is never to late to pursue something new, revisit something old, or follow your heart or passion! At VAM, our motto is: DREAM-CREATE-INSPIRE, and our adult dance program is an amazing living example of this sustainable cycle that we believe makes the world a better place! We hope to see you in class!
ALL CLASSES WILL BE HELD ONLINE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
IN-PERSON PRIVATE LESSONS ARE AVAILABLE NOW! EMAIL US AT firstname.lastname@example.org
2021 SPRING ADULT VIRTUAL CLASS SCHEDULE
FEBRUARY 1, 2021 – JUNE 20, 2021
If you’re a NEW student, you can register below by clicking on “register” next to the class you want to attend:
Adult Class Tuition
• Class Cards are good for 3 months from date of purchase • Non-transferable • No refunds for unused classes
· Payment can be made by cash, check, credit card, or Paypal
· Please make checks payable to: VAM Studios
· A $35 fee will be charged for all returned checks or NSF items
Adult classes are on a drop-in basis and can be joined at anytime during the year.
Classes can be paid for individually or for a discounted price with a class card.
Please keep your valuables with you. VAM Studios is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
No food, gum, candy, or drinks except water are allowed in the dance studios or dressing areas.
No street shoes allowed on dance floors.
- No street shoes permitted on the dance floors at any time.
- No unattended children are allowed in the dance studios without a teacher present.
- Students: please turn off cell phones before entering the classrooms.
- Only water is permitted in classrooms. Please remember to bring your water bottle.
In case of inclement weather, please call the studio phone line (206) 826-0776 to find out the status of classes. We will do our best to send e-mail messages in a timely manner regarding studio closures and/or class changes due to inclement weather. Families can also check the VAM Studios Facebook page for updates.
Ballet: Comfortable clothing and ballet shoes recommended.
Tap: Comfortable clothing and tap shoes.
Hip Hop: Comfortable clothing and dance sneakers (not street shoes).
Contemporary: Comfortable clothing and ballet or jazz shoes.