2021 FALL ADULT CLASS SCHEDULE
ALL CLASSES ARE IN PERSON UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED
SEPTEMBER 13, 2021 – JANUARY 30, 2022
If you’re a NEW student, you can register below by clicking on “register” next to the class you want to attend:
Adult Class Tuition
· Payment can be made by cash, check, credit card, or Paypal
· Please make checks payable to: VAM Studios
· A $35 fee will be charged for all returned checks or NSF items
Adult classes are on a drop-in basis and can be joined at anytime during the year.
Classes can be paid for individually or for a discounted price with a class card.
Please keep your valuables with you. VAM Studios is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
No food, gum, candy, or drinks except water are allowed in the dance studios or dressing areas.
No street shoes allowed on dance floors.
- No street shoes permitted on the dance floors at any time.
- No unattended children are allowed in the dance studios without a teacher present.
- Students: please turn off cell phones before entering the classrooms.
- Only water is permitted in classrooms. Please remember to bring your water bottle.
In case of inclement weather, please call the studio phone line (206) 826-0776 to find out the status of classes. We will do our best to send e-mail messages in a timely manner regarding studio closures and/or class changes due to inclement weather. Families can also check the VAM Studios Facebook page for updates.
Ballet: Comfortable clothing and ballet shoes recommended.
Tap: Comfortable clothing and tap shoes.
Hip Hop: Comfortable clothing and dance sneakers (not street shoes).
Contemporary: Comfortable clothing and ballet or jazz shoes.